Sorry to have to say this, but the trail at Larose is too icy for a race, and with the forecast, it’s not going to change by this Sunday. We are rescheduling to Sunday, December 8. Please let Jeff know if you are available to volunteer for the new date!
On the plus side, we have several participants interested in the 1 km junior Canicross, so if the race goes we will be holding that class.
Hoping for better conditions…
President, Mush Larose