Sorry everyone, the road to P1 is still closed, and the part between P1 and P7 is a giant sandbox with a big hole in it. With pieces of water main pipe stored along Concession 11, I doubt very much they will be done in time for Sunday. The race is postponed until Nov 14, by which time I hope they will have finished the work near our trails and the access road.
The good news is that they have closed up the holes in Concession 11 between P1 and End Loop, and fixed the trail entrances to Concession 11, and with the grooming already completed on the western trails on Oct 10th we are in pretty good shape for when they move on.
With the colder weather finally arriving we should be able to get our dogs in better shape by then as well Happy trails until then!
Race Organizer, Mush Larose