Dryland #2 – Postponed

I regret to inform you that Mr. Weather has not been cooperative for our dryland race tomorrow, so the race will be postponed until Sunday, December 6th, 2020. Different day, same time, same events, same place… weather permitting! Please take a look at the People on Site and Race Order/Timing lists…

Continue reading

Larose 8 still a go

The trails were surprisingly good for setup – solid if a bit sticky. Forecast is still hovering around zero all night, so I believe trail conditions will be acceptable. We are running 4-dog teams on the western trails, 3.5 miles including the “deep ravine”. See you at 8:30 for registration.…

Continue reading