Race Postponed Again

Yet again Mother Nature is not on our side – with warmer temperatures this last week and the forecasted rain and warm temperatures for Sunday the race has been postponed *tentatively* to Sunday December 9th. In hopes of being able to hold the race on the 9th we will need…

Continue reading

Race Postponed

Unfortunately Mother Nature is not on our side – due to the forecasted rain overnight Saturday into Sunday and the potential for freezing rain, the Sunday November 25th race has been postponed to Sunday December 2nd. So long as we get a bit of snow next week, Nick is confident…

Continue reading

Larose – February 24

The trails were solid with granular surface today. Nick re-groomed the heavily travelled trails before leaving, so for those of you crazy enough to go out early in the morning before the freezing rain, the surface should be hard and fast until 9 am, especially with a little fresh snow…

Continue reading