Race Postponed Again

Yet again Mother Nature is not on our side – with warmer temperatures this last week and the forecasted rain and warm temperatures for Sunday the race has been postponed *tentatively* to Sunday December 9th. In hopes of being able to hold the race on the 9th we will need snow and cooler temperatures as well as volunteers! Team fetchers, trail help, bib collectors, etc… If you are willing to volunteer please send us an email. We are still hoping to offer the 5.4 km 4-dog sled (open and AKC/CKC), 5.4 km 1-or-2-dog skijor, and 2-dog 3.1 km sled – however if conditions permit for dryland racing we will adjust if possible. Keep an eye on the website/Facebook/email for updates during the week and cross your fingers for a favourable forecast! Please do not forget that the Poker Run is scheduled for the day before – Saturday December 8th and is an incredibly fun day for a great cause!

Updates to come…

James & Jenny – Race Organizers

Comments are closed.