Mush Larose Dryland #2 – November 23

We are still hoping to hold the race this Sunday, but it depends on what happens between now and then. I am not afraid of a little snow, but if it’s icy we will reschedule for the following Sunday (November 30th). Unfortunately, we can’t know for sure until Saturday given the forecast. Please check your email on Saturday night, and or the website, for updates. Be prepared to bring sleds and scooters. You never know, we may get to run the cart race as a sled race!  🙂Dana Cranstone,
November Dryland Organizer

PS: Does anyone have pictures from the October event? I need to send the Thank-you letters to sponsors; and I usually include some pictures to show them what they donated to. Please post on forum or email them to me:


Comments are closed.