The upcoming 2020/2021 season will see various changes from previous years in order to ensure the safety of all members and volunteers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue to evolve our policies throughout the season to ensure we are in full adherence to all federal, provincial, and municipal guidelines. All members are required to follow these guidelines to participate in Mush Larose events, training days, and for general trail use.
Changes for this season will include items such as:
- Electronic only event registration.
- Electronic only membership and vaccination submissions (cash, cheques, and paper membership forms will not be accepted this season).
- Modified event procedures.
- Limiting non-member spectators as much as possible.
- Social distancing of 6 feet for all members and volunteers while at events, and when not possible a mask will be required. We suggest wearing a mask at all times.
- A mask is required during race meetings and while awards are presented.
- All members should bring their own hand sanitizer and masks.