Mush Larose Race for Rescue – Postponed

 
We don’t have enough snow on the trail to guarantee the races on Jan 16/17, so unless the forecast changes dramatically, the races are postponed until March 11-12. Details to come closer to the events, and depending on conditions at that time.
 
The second day race vote passed as a solid YES, so the intent is to run a 10 mile race on the Saturday with 4 and 1.5 miles sprint races on the Sunday.
 
Jason Turpin
Race for Rescue Organizer

Comments are closed