Larose 8 – Not looking good…

The forecast still has freezing drizzle from 9 am to noon on Sunday. I suspect we will have to postpone the event. The group will decide today at the Forest Day. There will be a post later this evening confirming. Possible reschedule depending on the weather – details TBD.

Comments are closed