DRYLAND #2 ***** UPDATE ********

November 22, 2014

Due to the condition of the trails at Larose Forest we find it necessary to postpone the Dryland #2 Mush Larose race from tomorrow November 23rd to next Sunday, November 30th.

There is snow on the trails but as there is no base frozen beneath the snow the trails are pretty soggy right now and, as it it raining at the Larose Forest at the moment, the trails will become soggier before they dry up. They are predicting 10 mm of rain in the area overnight which also does not bode well for a race.

So, pack up your gear and put it away until next Sunday, November 30th when we will try again. We expect, with the forecast for warmer weather throughout the week that we will be running scooters and carts next weekend.

Again, the race scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday November 23rd has been POSTPONED until Sunday, November 30th! Please contact volunteers@mushlarose.ca if there are any problems with the volunteer schedule as previously sent, being carried over until the 30th.

We will send out another email towards the end of the week, as an update.

Thank You!

Anne Melrose for Dana Cranstone, President, Mush Larose

Comments are closed